2007 ChildReach Peru Video

Thursday, January 17, 2008

143 Million Orphans

It is estimated that there are 143 million orphans worldwide. That number is staggering each time I hear it. What is God's plan?
Thank You Father for your provision for Hannah's Hope (Esperanza De Hannah) that when it is completed it will be able to house and recieve 40-50 children that are Fatherless. There are so many people that God is using to build Hannah's Hope. So what is Gods plan?
The photo below is what was accomplished during the past couple of weeks. We have another team arriving in a few short days that will continue work on the building.
Will you prayerfully consider joining us on an upcoming project to help us finish? What is Gods plan?
YOU ARE GODS PLAN FOR THE ORPHAN!

Hannah's Hope Orphanage- Under construction!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

OK, I have watched it for the 5th time. Thank you so much for putting this together. It just makes me want to quit what I am doing right now and love a child.
For His Children,
Bruce

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, my name is Hannah and I was in Lima last spring on a trip called The World Race -- a worldwide adventure-backpacking trip geared for mission minded 20somethings and older : ) Also, my brother-in-law wrote a book called 'Fields of the Fatherless'! There were so many things in common when I saw your blog, I had to stop and punch out a quick comment. My group built a church in Lomo de Corvina, a squatter village within Lima. For 6 weeks we joined with a great church in Villa el Salvador, can't recall the name-- a big church though. Near Parque de Olivar, I had one of the best cups of coffee ever! I absolutely loved Peruanos! They are so genuine and affectionate. Where is your orphanage being built? : )
Hannah
Children's Hopechest
hannah@hopechest.org

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.